503-292-4964 extension 152
Community Vision – AT Lab
2475 SE Ladd Avenue
Suite #240 (mailing)
Suite #120 (physical)
Portland, OR 97214
Visit us on the main floor of the Seven Corners Collaborative located on SE Division Street at the intersection of SE Ladd Avenue & SE 20th Avenue, across the street from New Seasons. The main entrance is on SE Ladd Ave.
Driving & Parking
Street parking is available near our building or there are several reserved spots marked “7C” at St. Philip Neri Church: 2408 SE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97214. For on-site wheelchair accessible parking for scheduled AT Consultations, please call or email us ahead.
Buses 4 and 10 make frequent stops outside and near our building. The Clinton St/SE 12th Ave Max Station serving the Orange Line is located eleven blocks southwest of our building.
Seven Corners Collaborative:
The ‘7C’ building is Portland’s first fully universally-designed building and sets a new standard for accessibility. The building conducts tours highlighting Universal Design features, raising awareness of the importance accessibility for all, and is a dynamic model for the Pacific Northwest. The land was donated to Community Vision in April 2014 by Multnomah County. The building co-locates non-profits that serve people with disabilities and their families. Community Vision, FACT Oregon, Community Pathways, Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities, NW Access Fund, Credit Builders Alliance, and Real Choice Initiative provide wrap-around services in one single location that impact individuals across their life span.
- Accessible building entrances with automatic doors and motion sensors
- Kick-plate elevator buttons for individuals using wheelchairs or without use of their arms or hands
- Fully accessible, state-of-the-art ADA demonstration kitchen
- Power outlets placed at a higher height and reachargable light switches placed at a lower height lower than standard for easier access for individuals with limited mobility
- High contrast flooring for individuals with low vision
- All restrooms with closed-door, fully accessible ADA stalls
- Adjustable-height workplace desk surfaces
Come see our Seven Corners Gallery along SE Division Street! Each quarter, a regional artist with a disability will be displayed. Our first quarter Summer 2018: a dear friend and personal inspiration, Evan Kennedy