The Assistive Technology (AT) Lab Advisory Committee is made up of AT consumers and self-advocates, parent advocates, representatives from partner organizations, and professionals. The Committee reviews and informs Lab activities.
- Roberta Dunn – FACT Oregon and Parent Advocate
- Melanie Fried-Oken, Ph.D., CCC-Sp – Oregon Health & Science University, REKNEW Projects
- Ali Hasan – Software engineer and Parent Advocate
- Anne Nichol – Attorney and Parent Advocate
- Samuel Sennott, Ph.D – Portland State University, Department of Education Universal Design Lab (uLab)
- Robin Shobe, MS, CCC-SLP – Oregon Department of Education and Parent Advocate
- Noelle Sisk – Portland Public Schools Special Education Family & Community Coordinator and Parent Advocate
- Sam Vranizan – Co-president of Bridging Communities Through Alternative Communication (BCTAC) and AT Advocate & Consumer
First meeting in new building, June 2018. Next meeting Fall 2018 with full committee.